- 1.1.0 - Initial release version
- 1.2.0 - Added multi-object light curve query
Data specific to the light curve is stored on disk, as such should not change very often (most likely only at each subsequent data release). This comprises the TMID, FLUX2, FLUX2_ERR, TAMFLUX2, TAMFLUX2_ERR, IMAGEID, CCDX, CCDY and FLAG columns. The MADE_BY and MADE_ON keywords give the version number of the software used to extract the data and the date it was extracted.
- MADE_BY PA_LC_extractor 0.12.0 - The initial release version
If you opted to have the extra data added to the light curve (i.e. the weather information) then two further keywords will be present; MODDEDBY and MODDEDON. These give the version number of the software used to add the extra columns, and the date the modification happened.
- MODDEDBY PA_LC_extra_columns 1.0.0 - The initial release version
These are stored on disk, however, a small amount of on-the-fly processing does happen, so software development may affect the final images
- 1.0.0 - The initial release version